PLEASE NOTE: After School Clubs is a different program than After School Sports which is run by Ms. Lohmeyer.
Spring After School Clubs 2018
After School Clubs are starting up soon!
The clubs will run from March 5th through April 13th. The clubs are running 3 weeks before spring break and 2 weeks after spring break.
- Cooking with Ms. McElvogue for 4th graders
- Floor Hockey and Pillow Polo with Mrs. Lohmeyer and Ms Szekeres for 3rd and 4th graders
- Running Club with Mrs. Silverman and Mrs. Houghton for 3rd and 4th graders
- GarageBand with Mrs. Brown for 4th graders
- Recess Club with Mrs. Rohner and Mrs. Sterenczak for grades 1 through 4.
- Stories and More with Mrs. Rohn and Mrs. Alfano for Kindergarten and 1st grade
- Cupstacking with Mrs.Lohmeyer and Mrs. Rohner for grades 1 through 4
- Sculpture Club with Ms. Szekeres for 3rd and 4th graders
- Music Club with Mrs. Brown for 2nd graders
- Running Club with Mrs. Silverman and Mrs. Houghton for 1st and 2nd graders
REGISTRATION WILL OPEN UP
Thursday, February 22, 2018 8:00pm
Following are the most Frequently Asked Questions, to help you better understand the After-School Clubs’ registration process:
If I get my child’s registration form in on the first day will he/she be guaranteed a spot in a club?
No. But, returning your child’s form as soon as possible will increase his/her chances of getting a spot. Some clubs get more forms on the first day than there are actual spots in the club! If that happens, we randomly select the students who turned in a form on the first day.
My child has been on the wait list for a club in the past. Does that mean he/she will get in the next time?
If their form is returned in a timely manner, we will make every attempt to work with those who have been waitlisted in the past. However, there is no guarantee.
Why are some clubs so small while others can take many more children?
Each club has a specific size to meet the needs of the club topic, equipment needed, and room space.
How will I be notified if my child gets into a club?
Forms will be sent home through the Friday folders with confirmation of club enrollment or wait list.
Can my child sign up for several clubs?
Yes, as long as there is space in the clubs. However, please keep in mind your child’s other commitments (boy scouts, girl scouts, dance, etc…) and don’t double book them. If you sign up for a club and don’t go, your child is taking the spot of another child that could have attended.
If you have other questions, please contact:
Jen Gallagher , PTO After-School Clubs Coordinators. (email@example.com)
PLEASE NOTE: After School Clubs is a different program than After School Sports which is run by the PE teacher Ms. Lohmeyer.